Rachael's Mission

Mexico Torreon Mission October 2015 - April 2017

Rachael's Picture

Rachael's Picture

Sunday, April 3, 2016

Week 25

Querida Hermana Lutze,

Espero que esta semana fue mejor! We've been busy with you guessed it... work at home and at work. I spend most of my time on the new computer program at work. Hannah's leg is slowly getting better. They are all working hard in school. I put a deposit down for housing at the Riviera for Hannah. We'll see if anything opens at Heritage. Jakob's team won on Thursday.. not sure about his game  yesterday because we were in St. George  helping Brent and Amy in their new house. It's really nice and has great potential!!! It's in a cul de sac.  Dad helped paint shelves and I worked on curtains and design ideas. I hope they liked some of them. I've been reading in Jeremiah this week and thinking of your mission. I especially like Jeremiah 3:14. He will truly take one of a city and two of a family. Jeremiah 16:16 in which missionaries are fishers and hunters. You are seeing the fulfillment of these prophecies. You are also seeing the fulfillment of Jeremiah 5:21-25 and 17:5-8, 10, 13-15. I love you! Have a great week!

Love,

Mom


P.S. Bruno's missionary address is popping back to me. Looks like he came home early?

No comments:

Post a Comment