Rachael's Mission

Mexico Torreon Mission October 2015 - April 2017

Rachael's Picture

Rachael's Picture

Monday, February 8, 2016

I Have No Greater Joy!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE MOST AMAZING MOTHER EVER!! I honestly don't know who I would be without her in my life. She has taught me and shaped me in more ways than she will ever know. She has loved me and taught me and strengthened me for 20 years. I am so grateful to have a mother that is loving and loves the Lord. It is because of her that I am the person I am today and have this strong testimony of the gospel. These 20 years were not easy........but they were worth it and I know we will have many wonderful years to come. I love you Mom. I hope to one day be as good a mother as you.

Love your daughter,

Rachael

No comments:

Post a Comment