Rachael's Mission

Mexico Torreon Mission October 2015 - April 2017

Rachael's Picture

Rachael's Picture

Sunday, March 26, 2017

Week 76

Querida Hermana Lutze,

I hope this finds you well. This week has been the usual busy. Hannah enjoyed her Ward activity in Salt Lake, Natalie is busy with friends and school while Jakob started outdoor soccer again and reffing to earn money for his mission. Dad and I went to the temple on Friday and Zupas afterwards. Natalie and I enjoyed Womens Conference together. I loved all the speakers and their topics. President Eyring's comment "Remembering is one of the most precious gifts" really stood out to me because I'd been pondering that word this week. I was reading in Helaman 5 - in the first 14 verses the word remember is mentioned 15 times. I've thought about the importance of remembering over the years and that is why I have a personal revelation or spiritual experience journal to help me remember the spiritual when times are hard, to help me stand,  and to help me stay strong against the winds of adversity. I love you! I love that you have honorably fufilled your mission scripture Alma 29:9!

Love,

Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment