Rachael's Mission

Mexico Torreon Mission October 2015 - April 2017

Rachael's Picture

Rachael's Picture

Monday, March 27, 2017

Week 76 (More Holiness Give Me)

Querida familia y amigos,

Wow another week down!! Time is flying by so fast!!

Monday was fantastic!! We went with Hna Holman and Hna Lopez (my guerrita friends) to Bebeleche (interactive museum) and ate delicious crepes! It was a blast! Missionaries really are like children!!

Tuesday was awesome because we went on splits with our Hermanas Lideres so we could look for our new investigators! We got a lot of work done in little time! We walked and taught the gospel to everyone in sight.

Wednesday was also great, but I don't remember much of what happened this day. :)

Thursday was an incredible day of planning! Sadly nuestros investigadores hid from us but we found other great people to teach.

Friday was a hard day! We had a lot of appointments, but none of them were there!! So we walked in the hot sun all day!! Woo!! It helped me work on my tan ;) I think I am the most tan out of all my family! (Don't tell Natalie and Hannah;) ) However, we did see miracles this day. It was so hot, we were baking in the streets!  But, we pushed on with faith and found a wonderful family that wants to learn how they can become an eternal family! Yay!! I hope they can learn the gospel and accept it in their lives and become this eternal family!! (It pays off to keep the faith and to work with diligence!)

Saturday we visited our investigators to encourage them to go to church and we watched the General Women's Conference! I loved it!

Sunday we obtained two new investigators who look like they are going to be poderosos because they attended church with us. Yay!

I loved what Sister McConkie taught in the General Women's Conference about being holy. I love that we can become pure and holy through our Savior's sacrifice! Only through Him can we truly be clean and only through Him can we truly change. We have to make lasting changes to become holy because it is a way of living. Everything that the Savior taught us is a way of living that we must learn in order to enter into the Kingdom of God. I love the hymn "More Holiness Give Me." I invite you all to read that hymn and meditate on your life. Ask yourself how you can be more holy, how you can be more fit for the kingdom of God!

Love you all!!

Love,

Hermana Lutze

No comments:

Post a Comment