Rachael's Mission

Mexico Torreon Mission October 2015 - April 2017

Rachael's Picture

Rachael's Picture

Sunday, September 4, 2016

Week 47

Querida Hermana Lutze,

Hope to hear from you this week. It sounds like you had to run off to have some fun last Monday. This past week was busy as usual. I went through the temple with John, Michele, John's parents, and dad as Yosh received his endowments. He chose the Provo City Center Temple. I love the temple so much. I think of it in terms of the three 'Ps' in which I feel Heavenly Father's love for me through knowing the plan which brings me peace and power! Dylan spent the night with us on Tuesday before entering the MTC on Wednesday. We had a great time together. The Millers came over to visit. Dylan and Joshua will be great missionaries. I just saw Jaden Howell's first letter this week and he is doing well in the MTC.

Hannah is making the adjustment to college life-learning time management-work, volunteering, studies, meal preparation, and laundry. :) She's attended a volleyball game, soccer game, and a foam party so far! She was asked to sing a solo next Sunday in church!!! She sat down unknowingly next to Matt Osborne in the library this week. Once she figured out it was him she still didn't say Hi!!! Gotta break this girl of her shyness!

Natalie is busy with school, piano, and guitar. She's begging me now to take violin. She went to the Skyridge Football game Friday night with friends. She loved the student section. She's continuing to practice her driving! She is improving. She starts Driver's Education in a week. She wrote you a cute handwritten letter that I still need to send.

Jakob is busy with school and soccer. I'd like to say piano as well but he doesn't practice much and he missed his lesson this week. They played in the Mayor's Cup this weekend. They tied the first game, won the second and lost the third. 

I'm teaching today in Relief Society on the book Daughters in My Kingdom. Have you read it? I attached to this e-mail all my quotes from the book that I love. We come from an incredible heritage. I hope we are all living up to our privilege to belong to the greatest organization of women to ever exist on the earth.

Te amo muchisimo!

Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment